Luxury vintage concept
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for
Luxury Vintage Concept Inc and Alex Ciani LLC.
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this Web site. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through this Web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the collection, use and distribution of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under Luxury Vintage Concept Inc and Alex Ciani LLC’s control.
4. How you can update or correct any inaccuracies in your information.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
The personal information you provide us will not to sold, distributed, or otherwise shared with anyone. The only exception is that we may share the information with a third-party vendor solely for administrative purposes and only then if the vendor also has agreed to abide by this agreement. If you prefer that we do not share your name and address with a vendor, please contact us via email.
As of May 25, 2018, in accordance to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“the GDPR”), we are updating our privacy terms. If you are a European Union (“EU”) citizen under the law regarding the collection, processing, and use of information about you we are following previously mentioned GDPR regulations. As set forth above, the information that we collect about you when you use the Service may include certain digital identifiers that are considered “personal data” under European law.
You have the following rights:
Your Access to and Control Over Information
If you subscribe to our mailing list, you may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time by contacting us via email. You can also do the following:
1. See what data we have about you if any.
2. Change/correct any data we have about you.
3. Have us delete any data we have about you.
4. Express any concern you have about our use of your data.